Here’s what I’m up to these days:
(Updated 28th October 2016)
- Entering my second year of SEO Consulting. I’m really enjoying it; I work with some very interesting brands and amazingly talented people. I’m learning a lot about starting and running a business, making and learning from mistakes, whilst growing a great support network.
- Co-founded a home-improvement startup with one of my existing clients. Branding is complete and the website is being designed and built by some clever folk. Planning for launch before 2017.
- I’m in my third year of being a Dad! We’re going through the terrible two’s right now which is… entertaining. One of my major drivers to leave agency life was to improve my work-life balance; spending more time with my Son and helping him grow. I love it.
- My wife and I recently sold our city apartment and bought a house in Ascot Vale, Melbourne. Any free time I can find outside of work and play is being spent fixing things and generally pottering around the garden. The peace and quiet, fresh air and sense of satisfaction is fantastic.
- Planning my best friend’s stag-do in January. Who knew so much organisation went into these things!
- Being cautiously optimistic of Arsenal’s form in the Premier League.