Here’s what I’m up to these days:
(Updated 8th March 2017)
- The difficult second album. I had a fantastic first year in business and learnt a lot about myself and the market outside of agency-land. Q4 is raising it’s head and I’m intent on finishing strongly.
- I’m working with some brilliant client’s however I also need to look after #1 so am focusing on making improvements across my entire business model. Specifically, improving my market presence and processes.
- The startup I’m working on in tandem with two fantastic clients is, predictably, taking longer than we expected. Our peak season for that market is Q2 so plenty of time to hit the ground running when we launch.
- Training to comfortably run 10k.
- My wife and I are expecting the second addition to our little family in August :)
Everybody Writes by Ann Handley: A fantastic book that has helped me to improve my writing style. A must-read for any writer or those who want to write but don’t feel they can.
Content Inc by Joe Pulizzi: Joe is a lovely guy and the CMI conference I attended was one of my favourites to date. This books helps guide how to find your niche, role, mediums and how to eventually monetize the audience. Very inspiring read.